Varietas: Multidisciplinary Themes in Teaching
August 2, 2008 § 1 Comment
Among other activities in the training program, the students are required to facilitate and organize Teaching Interest Groups in their local area.
Varietas-TiG is a Teaching Interest Group (TiG) that focuses on multidisciplinary themes in teaching.
Topics of discussion will cover:
- A multi-disciplinary approach to teaching and course management
- Reconciling different pedagogical approaches across disciplines
- Incorporating a wider spectrum of research-led themes as guides for teaching
- Integrating reusable knowledge across disciplines in skills and services-oriented curriculum
- Develop an effective methodology to reuse the semantic richness of multiple disciplines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.