Recipe: Sago Porridge
June 22, 2006 § Leave a comment
- Sago: 1 small cup
- Sugar: 2 small cups (or as per taste)
- Butter: 4 tbsp
- Milk: 1/2 litre
- Cashew nuts: 1 small cup
- Roast the cashew nuts in the butter until they are golden brown.
- Set the cashew aside. Boil milk in a pan.
- Roast the sago in the butter.
- Add half a glass of water and cook.
- Stir well. Add the boiled milk and let simmer on low heat
- Add the cashews and sugar to the mix, with constant stirring.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 3 – 5 minutes.