Recipe: Mango Halwa
May 19, 2006 § Leave a comment
Semolina: 1 small cup
Sugar: 1 small cup (or as per taste)
Milk: 2 small cups
Cream: 1/2 small cup
Sweet Mango pulp: 1 small cup
1) Fry the semolina in a pan with constant stirring until it is light brown.
2) Set aside. Boil milk in the pan. Add the cream and sugar.
3) Stir well. Add the mango pulp to the boiled milk and let simmer on low heat
4) Add the semolina to the mix, with constant stirring.
5) Cover and cook over low heat for 3 – 5 minutes.
6) Add butter and mix well.
1) Garnish with cherries or dry fruits and serve hot.
2) Serve cold with a topping of ice cream.